Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to the beginning of the Lovey Bug Designs blog! As I begin to promote my shop and prepare to participate in my first craft fair this year, I felt it was time to start a blog to keep my fans updated with the latest creations.

I am currently wrapping up a rather large custom quilt right now. It has been six weeks in the making, but it is turning out very well. I am going to refrain from posting pictures, so I don't spoil the outcome for my client! Once this quilt is complete, I will be pumping out new items a little more regularly.

I am also preparing myself to participate in the Clover & Violet: Quilt & Stitch Along. I just discovered this awesome project and am anxious to catch up.

I invite you to please check out my Etsy Shop and don't forget to "like" my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment