Friday, July 13, 2012

Handbag Fun

Lately I have been pumping out handbags like crazy. I am prepping for the craft fair that I don't even know if we are accepted to yet. But, better I have a whole bunch of items now, than to be accepted and not have anything. I figure I will just have a lot of new items to add to my Etsy shop if we don't get accepted.

One of my newest items is the Six Pocket Tote. I have been thinking about this kind of bag for a while and finally got around to experimenting with the pattern. This is such a great bag! It has so much room and many uses. Boasting six large pockets on the outside for quick access to all those necessary items. It also has one small pocket on the inside for keys, cell phone or something you don't want on the outside. The roomy inside can hold just about anything you need for the gym, dance class or plenty of kid items for that busy mom. I plan on getting quite a few more of these listed, so stay tuned! Meanwhile, you can check out the listing for the one I have available: Six Pocket Tote.


Another item I have been working on, are little drawstring totes. A fun little bag to grab a few items and go. I have a friend who crochets and she calls these project bags. They are great for carrying around your knitting or crochet project. Right now, I only have one size measuring 10"H x 9.5"W x 4"D, but will be experimenting with some different sizes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment